wakes up in a cold sweat screaming in the middle of the night, “THE TUBERCLE OF THE NAVICULAR AND OF THE MAJOR MULTANGULAR IS CONNECTED TO THE THUMB-SIDE SPUR OF THE WRIST!!”
some skull and hand studies I’ve done in class since I don’t have any personal stuff to post at the moment. don’t have a scanner atm, so here’s some blurry iPad photos!
this morning’s warm-up paint! sorry that I never upload anything but creepy naked lady-thing-angels with weird heads, but
also! if I haven’t been responding to tumblr mail you’ve been sending, it’s not that I hate you or aren’t interested in what you’re saying, it’s just that approximately 98% of my mental capacity is being spent at school (the other 2% on reading comics)
#silent hill 3
whoops, I haven’t been active very much (school is starting Monday and I had orientation all this past week)! have a simple Heather I did to relax this fine night.
when oh when will I get a good SH3 movie (what are you talking about? there’s no SH3 movie, shut up. I’m not listening)
December, or as I know it, The Month of Endless Works-In-Progress
I’m moving in a couple of days and been packing and preparing for school and my new place, so I haven’t really been able to FINISH anything I’ve started this month lmao, but I figured I’d post to let you know that I’M STILL HERE, I’M STILL ALIVE
so sketch dump